Saturday, March 28, 2009




Alrighty, here is the latest of a recent project that I have been working on. I Textured, Modeled, UVmapped, and created the shaders for these suckers in Mental Ray. And guess what this project is still not done. I still need to finish texturing his cloths and rigging his body and then I will animate him. The goal is to cover all basic aspecs of 3d. Also if you stay tooned by the end of this week I should put up most of my animations that I've done and my demo reel.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Holy cow this guy looks so good joe! You're going to have an incredible animation by the end of the semester. :) Good job!

Aaron Ludwig said...

Super awesome. Those are some great eyes! Can't wait to see your other stuff.

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

Wow Joseph! I can't even imagine how much work that is. He looks great!

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

AND those EYES!